| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cork (Ap) in November is a little cool at 7.3 °C (45.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched. Circa 109mm (4.3in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 8:07 long and the longest day is 9:31 long with an average length of 8:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Cork (Ap) November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cork (Ap), Ireland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cork (Ap):
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 347 kms (215.6 miles) NNE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 345.9 kms (214.9 miles) NNE
- Clones, Ireland - 275 kms (170.9 miles) NNE
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 259.5 kms (161.2 miles) N
- Dublin, Ireland - 231.7 kms (144 miles) NE
- Valley, Uk - 309 kms (192 miles) ENE
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NNE
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 116 kms (72.1 miles) NE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 309 kms (192 miles) ENE
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) ENE
- Aberporth, Uk - 269.7 kms (167.6 miles) E
- Cork, Ireland - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) N
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) ESE
- St. Mary'S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk - 262.4 kms (163.1 miles) SE