| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cork (Ap) in March is cool at 6.2 °C (43.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid. Circa 97mm (3.8in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:46 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Cork (Ap) March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Cork (Ap), Ireland
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Cork (Ap):
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 347 kms (215.6 miles) NNE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 345.9 kms (214.9 miles) NNE
- Clones, Ireland - 275 kms (170.9 miles) NNE
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 259.5 kms (161.2 miles) N
- Dublin, Ireland - 231.7 kms (144 miles) NE
- Valley, Uk - 309 kms (192 miles) ENE
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NNE
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 116 kms (72.1 miles) NE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 309 kms (192 miles) ENE
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) ENE
- Aberporth, Uk - 269.7 kms (167.6 miles) E
- Cork, Ireland - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) N
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) ESE
- St. Mary'S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk - 262.4 kms (163.1 miles) SE