| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cork (Ap) in January is cool at 5.3 °C (41.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.6 °C (45.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in January is very faintly moist. Some 148mm (5.8in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 7:51 long and the longest day is 8:59 long with an average length of 8:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Cork (Ap) January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cork (Ap), Ireland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cork (Ap):
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 347 kms (215.6 miles) NNE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 345.9 kms (214.9 miles) NNE
- Clones, Ireland - 275 kms (170.9 miles) NNE
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 259.5 kms (161.2 miles) N
- Dublin, Ireland - 231.7 kms (144 miles) NE
- Valley, Uk - 309 kms (192 miles) ENE
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NNE
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 116 kms (72.1 miles) NE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 309 kms (192 miles) ENE
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) ENE
- Aberporth, Uk - 269.7 kms (167.6 miles) E
- Cork, Ireland - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) N
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) ESE
- St. Mary'S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk - 262.4 kms (163.1 miles) SE